-->
Home » » Defeat Messi, Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon d'Or 2014

Defeat Messi, Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon d'Or 2014

Posted by Unknown
Indo Jelajah, Updated at: 8:41 AM

Posted by Unknown on Jan 13, 2015

Real Madrid star Cristiano Ronaldo, again won the FIFA Ballon d'Or award for the 2014 edition last year, Ronaldo also received a similar award.

Ronaldo was able to beat two competitors, namely Lionel Messi and Manuel Neuer. Ronaldo getting 37.66 percent of the vote.

Messi and Neuer competing with the acquisition of a thin voice. Messi get 15.76 percent of the vote, while Neuer get 15.72 percent of the vote.

Defeat Messi, Ronaldo Wins FIFA Ballon d'Or 2014
Christiano Ronaldo. Pic. AFP

"I want to thank the people who have chosen me. It (2014) is an exceptional year. I will try to continue what I have done so far," said Ronaldo.

"I want to continue to evolve to become better from day to day. I never thought I would bring home this award three times. I just wanted to be the best player in history," said Ronaldo.

Share This Post :

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2015 Indo Jelajah. All Rights Reserved
Template Johny Wuss Responsive by Creating Website and CB Design